Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Dragon Laser Viper 95

First let me say hello. This looks like a great forum.

Last edited:

Re: Hello

Welcome to the forum! Those guys are usually pretty good about labeling their items so they have no trouble getting through customs.. I wouldn't worry about that too much.

Look forward to seeing your report..

I do want to mention, though, that when you start a new thread, it is preferred that you make a title that is descriptive of the threads contents rather than just "Hello". There is a section at the top of the main page called "welcome".. A Hello thread would be best placed there..

Enjoy the forum!

Re: Hello

^When you edit, if you select the "go advanced" button at the bottom of the edit window it will open the title up for editing.

Well got my Dragon Laser Viper 95. Took about 20 days. It is excellent. Very powerful. Will burn thru black plastic and is very beautiful at night. I think this is a quality laser and is incredibly powerful.

I got my DL95 almost 3 years ago. I carry it every day and it is now looking beat up. I dropped it on the street once. It always works and never fails to amaze.
Good choice.

HMike

Raybo

Well got my Dragon Laser Viper 95. Took about 20 days. It is excellent. Very powerful. Will burn thru black plastic and is very beautiful at night. I think this is a quality laser and is incredibly powerful.

You do have safety lenses........Right? :poke:

Yes, I do. Plus I have a red laser, I purchased from Daguin, on this forum. It also is very nice, but the green laser rocks.

roosl

I got my DL95 almost 3 years ago. I carry it every day and it is now looking beat up. I dropped it on the street once. It always works and never fails to amaze.
Good choice.

HMike

Lol - Hey Mike, this sounds funny, along with your avatar. As though you leave the ranch in the mornin' with your holsters packin' lasers.

Raybo

Lol - Hey Mike, this sounds funny, along with your avatar. As though you leave the ranch in the mornin' with your holsters packin' lasers.

It does sound funny that HM has an EDC laser. :thinking: