Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Dragon Laser host questions.

I re-found the dragon laser host on Wicked Lasers, and re-remembered how badass it looked.:drool: I only hav 2 questions.

1: Anbody here ever used it? If so, any reviews on it?

2: What's the difference in all 4 models? Executive? Evolution? Pulsar? Elite? Are they all the same, or is it just a name?

Dragon laser host? Please explain where you found that. You don't mean the dragon case do you? That is only that, a case.

The pulsar is a red laser that runs on AAA batteries, it has a huge beam but nice divergence. Not so great for burning without a extra lens.

The executive has a bigger beam diameter with lower divergence. Its better for pointing than burning. It also uses AAA batteries.

The evolution uses AA batteries and has a smaller initial beam diameter. It would be better for burning.

The elite runs on AAA batteries and is pretty much the same as the executive but stronger than the fusion by 25mW. Its also prettier (IMHO)

I don't mean to be an ass, but try reading! All the specs are there and you can compare them pretty easy

Dragon laser host? Please explain where you found that. You don't mean the dragon case do you? That is only that, a case.

The pulsar is a red laser that runs on AAA batteries, it has a huge beam but nice divergence. Not so great for burning without a extra lens.

The executive has a bigger beam diameter with lower divergence. Its better for pointing than burning. It also uses AAA batteries.

The evolution uses AA batteries and has a smaller initial beam diameter. It would be better for burning.

The elite runs on AAA batteries and is pretty much the same as the executive but stronger than the fusion by 25mW. Its also prettier (IMHO)

I don't mean to be an ass, but try reading! All the specs are there and you can compare them pretty easy

Yes, I know what the lasers themselves are, obviously, but is there a difference in the four models of the dragon case? And, since it is only a case, does it have the capability to go over say...a dorcy, or something like that?

The case is different for the different types of lasers. For example the evolution uses AA batteries so it will be fatter so the case is fatter. Others might be longer or shorter but they will all be AAA sized as far as inner diameter.

There is no way you will fit a dorcy in there, the only thing I think would work is a leadlight style host that jayrob sells. The pulsar case would fit that, all the pulsar is is a glorified leadlight.