Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Dorcy on clearance!!!

mkdive

Went to my local target today to buy some random items. Of course I had to check out the flashlight section to see if there were any new lights or deals. Low and behold The dorcys were on clearance. They were on clearance for $14.55 (reg price there is $20.79). So of course I grabbed all they had on the shelf....(only 4). Got my few other items and proceeded to the check out. When they clerk handed me the receipt, I couldn't believe it....they sold them to me at an even more reduced price ($5.18 each)!!!! Picked up 4 dorcys for $22.53!!!!!! :drool:

CHECK YOUR LOCAL TARGET TO SEE IF THEY HAVE THIS DEAL GOING ON!

IMG_2964s.jpg

IMG_2962sm.jpg

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2963sm.jpg
    IMG_2963sm.jpg
    435.5 KB · Views: 399
Last edited:

Thanks for sharing, I may have to check out my local Target Stores:drool: this weekend.

After a hellish day at school, I decided to check my local Target to possibly brighten up my day. They had them, but for $20.79 each. I scanned it on one of those price checkers, and it still said $20.79. I asked the lady there and she said that clearance varies from store to store.

You know, if you don't need 4... :)

I went to 3 different Target stores, and had no luck. They are all listed at $19.

Yea I called three of them, gave them the SKU, and they were all 20.79 here. I'm gonna check back next week and see if maybe they are just slow to get it set, or if it was just that store because they had a bunch.

mkdive

The Target I picked them up at is going through a remodel right now. They have the whole store rearranged....they are remodeling it while its still open. Its a pain to shop there right now. I wonder if they accidentally mis-entered the price/sku on the ones I picked up?

I will go back today to see if they have any more for the same price. If they have a bunch I will buy all they have, and send them out to you guys for the price I snagged them for.

The Target I picked them up at is going through a remodel right now. They have the whole store rearranged....they are remodeling it while its still open. Its a pain to shop there right now. I wonder if they accidentally mis-entered the price/sku on the ones I picked up?

I will go back today to see if they have any more for the same price. If they have a bunch I will buy all they have, and send them out to you guys for the price I snagged them for.

I've got no problem giving you something extra for your trouble. Hope they have them!