Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Dorcy Blu Ray

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=gfY9dmeGcuA[/media]

dorcybluraymatch1%20copy.gif

dorcybluraymatch%20copy.gif

dorcybluraybeamshot%20copy.gif

haven't put up a video or pics in a while so I thought I'd share this  :cool: worked for about 6 hours making this laser for a customer and it came out great :) it's running at 130mA and using PHR-803T diode with Dark Horse custom heat sink.

music by Bun-B - You're Everything

i didn't think it looked that bad... you really think it's a big deal? I already mailed it off but could easily send him a new lens & focusing ring to put on there.

I had a different one on there but needed to use a Sure focusing ring. the Aixiz focusing rings go down too deep and you can't even focus the blu ray out to 6 ft or further (focal point on blu ray diodes are a lot different than the red diodes)... this is one big advantage to the Sure modules

I guess it's not a big deal, I'm just VERY picky when it comes to optics - they got to be perfect, or no-go. ::)

I'm a fan of the Sure module/lenses btw. I bought some of you and they're great! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]