Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

don't want your harvested phr803t sleds?

if you don't want your phr803t sleds that still have all the optics and the IR/red diode I will take them and pay for the cost of shipping as long as you are in the USA ;D I don't really care what method of shipping you choose (cheapest if possible)

just want to gauge an interest of people willing to send away their sleds so they aren't wasted and thrown out

(you can also send them free if you want ;))

I know this isn't what you're looking for, but some sites sell the sleds without the BR diode for ~2 bucks.

Th0ughts said:
I know this isn't what you're looking for, but some sites sell the sleds without the BR diode for ~2 bucks.
yea I know ;) but thats for each, I want to get about 100 but I only have about...$30 extra lol

What do you want so many for? Optics? IR diodes? Giant magnalium fire? (This one's obviously the best.)

-Mark

rocketparrotlet said:
What do you want so many for?  Optics?  IR diodes?  Giant magnalium fire? (This one's obviously the best.)

-Mark
actually I was burning a few sled last night but no I just want the optics and diode and a bit of practice on extracting both :p

What specifically do the optics do? And how do you get them out? (Sorry, I've already torn the crap out of my sled. Everything that I could possibly remove- I mean EVERYTHING- is gone. The only things left are the body and the optics.)

-Mark

one is a type of diffraction grating, one reflects about 99% of blu-ray light one is a beam combiner one is a beam collimator and one you can replace with the aixiz lens and get a super tight beam. :D

Holy crap, that sounds awesome! How do I get them out without breaking them? I've already damaged two with pliers (not broken, just damaged.)

-Mark

When you're done with the optics, I'll pay you to ship the magnets my direction :)

But sorry, I don't have any diode-less PHR sleds to spare.

I just pulled them out with pliers and it seemed fine ;D

@ phoenix, sure man want that sled or want me to take out the magnets too? all I want is the optics, ir diode and the magnesium :D

WHere is the magnesium? And what are the lenses in the tray? If possible, could you post pictures and definitions?

Thanks

pretty much the whole sled is magnesium, I described the lenses in an earlier post. no pictures now as I don't have any on me :p

one is a type of diffraction grating, one reflects about 99% of blu-ray light one is a beam combiner one is a beam collimator and one you can replace with the aixiz lens and get a super tight beam

T.T

maxkillz said:
sure man want that sled or want me to take out the magnets too? all I want is the optics, ir diode and the magnesium  :D
And all I want is the magnets :) It should be painlessly easy to get them out.

Oh, and please ship them ground and label it as magnetic. From what I can tell, USDOT won't allow powerful magnets to board planes.

Send me a PM when you get a mailable quantity.

phoenix3200 said:
[quote author=maxkillz link=1228182214/0#9 date=1228276407]sure man want that sled or want me to take out the magnets too? all I want is the optics, ir diode and the magnesium  :D
And all I want is the magnets :)  It should be painlessly easy to get them out.

Oh, and please ship them ground and label it as magnetic.  From what I can tell, USDOT won't allow powerful magnets to board planes.

Send me a PM when you get a mailable quantity.[/quote]
I've ripped apart a few sleds, I have 4 or 6 laying around somewhere, when they start coming in I"ll mail them to you ;D ;D ;D... that is if I get any :-[