Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Dont buy from lazerer!

I would like to buy laser from lazerer ,but since many threads show up with name "don't buy from lazerer" lately I might think about other lasers shops :cryyy:

Last edited:

MK19

I would like to buy laser from lazerer ,but since many threads show up with name "don't buy from lazerer" lately I might think about other lasers shops :cryyy:

I just received my 1.2W Rifle 450 from Lazerer. So far, I have been impressed, and that is from my old surefire batteries. Once I get the 3.7V ones, I am sure it will be more impressive.

I will put a full review with pictures later, once the batteries arrive. However, I feel the need to vindicate Max over threads like these. No one can make a product work 100% of the time. I am certain Max gets out his multimeter to check the systems, and ships them in good faith that they are functioning. The product flies from Hong Kong to your shipping destination, gets handled by customs, and then the good people at your local carrier service.

Max built and shipped my laser, and it took seven days to get to the USA. I did not pay for expedited shipping. It works great, even with the weaker batteries. I did a burn test on matches, CD case, and even got a "please do not kill me" from my wife when she saw what it could do.

The only complaint I have is that of the "ignorant america" type. There is a language batter. Max is not a native english speaker. Yes, I am used to buying things on amazon where the customer is always right mentality prevails, and I can bother the seller everyday until my product ships. With a laser this is not the case. Have to let him build it, ship it, and then enjoy it.

I would use lazerer again. Try not to let the few bad and vocal apples dissuade you from using lazerer.

Matrix

Jerry, i already decided i wont quit the hobby but this is really pissing me off. He's just not replying and from the messages ive recieved so far, hes not willing to even help me. I only have 45 days to complain to my credit card company but it took exactly 45 days to arrive giving me no time to complain about the faulty item i recieved. Sucked i had to wait 30 damn days for it to be shipped as it is.

really, seems too bad, thanks for the posting, we will watch out for these terrible websites.

I wish I was here earlier, now i am worried that i will never get my laser.

Last edited:
I wish I was here earlier, now i am worried that i will never get my laser from him.

stick to laserbtb according to your sign you bought one from them, cant beat their prices and overspeced lasers really and you wont get ripped off.

Haven't dealt with Lazerer in almost a year now. I'll reach out, and see what's going on, but I would strongly suggest jetlasers instead.

Tmack

Just to clarify for any newbs this is the company, not lazeerer the member. Some people here are saying "him" and I don't want any confusion.

Just to clarify for any newbs this is the company, not lazeerer the member. Some people here are saying "him" and I don't want any confusion.

Always wondered about that. So "lazeerer" has nothing to do with the company
Lazerer then?

Tmack

Not a thing. Lazeerer =awesome lasers laserer = hit or miss.