Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Doing my part, a little late.

I should have done an intro post a while ago.

Anyways, I'm a pilot who likes lasers. Not all of us want them banned. I fly out of Jefferson County, Colorado; and I got my first HeNe (0.5mw!) when I was 7 years old. It's all I wanted for xmas. My parents thought I was nuts.

Spare time, I'm an audiophile and recording enthuisast; mostly into classic rock, and even do some technical work with the SACD format and the Super Audio Center in Boulder. Also a photographer (often aerial) and into old Cold War era communications such as AUTOVON/AUTODEN and LongLines.

Welcome!!! Never too late for an intro post .. Nice laser collection you have going !!!

That is a seriously impressive collection, welcome!

What plane you fly? Bombadier?

mfo

I should have done an intro post a while ago.

Anyways, I'm a pilot who likes lasers. Not all of us want them banned. I fly out of Jefferson County, Colorado; and I got my first HeNe (0.5mw!) when I was 7 years old. It's all I wanted for xmas. My parents thought I was nuts.

Spare time, I'm an audiophile and recording enthuisast; mostly into classic rock, and even do some technical work with the SACD format and the Super Audio Center in Boulder. Also a photographer (often aerial) and into old Cold War era communications such as AUTOVON/AUTODEN and LongLines.

Better late than never! Welcome to the forums! :D

Currently I'm doing routes to KYCS and KCOS in a Caravan 675 :p Not as sexy as a Bombardier or a Citation, but charter is actually picking up some (for perhaps obvious reasons.)

If anyone's in the Colorado area, let me know if you want to go up. :)

The collection -- hoping to expand it soon: Waiting on the WL GB, and just got my orders in with Glenn with the CNI GB#7! PGL-III-20-589nm and PGL-III-50-473nm!

Thanks a lot for the welcome and I'm glad I found the place --

It's addictive. x_x I need a bigger BR. :)

Last edited: