Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Does the whole peanut epidemic in the USA

I meant to click "yes", I'll still eat peanut butter, but I accidently clicked "no". When i try to remove my vote it wont let me.

Yes because I am in Argentina and we have little to no products with peanut butter here :p

I don't understand why people freak out about things like this. :) Of course, our media has a lot to do with it.

You know, I just realized that this reminds me of the whole mad cow disease epidemic that we had a few years back. If I recall right, that didn't stop me from having my beef jerky either! :)

If I can BUY IT ANYWHERE I would eat it. I went to my favorite place for peanut related goodness, Logans. They wouldn't sell me a thing with peanuts.

I don't eat much peanuts, also I live in canada and buy mostly local organic stuff, so I'm sure I could find some that isn't affected by this if I wanted some...

Still, I thought it was pretty funny to hear that Stewart Parnell, CEO of Peanut Corp of America, refused to eat his own peanuts when requested to by a congressman. Reports have shown they knew all along they were selling contaminated nuts, but refused to stop selling them because it would cost them too much to recall them. If the president of the company is too afraid to eat his own product, I dunno, I had a good LOL about that anyways.

http://www.boingboing.net/2009/02/11/samonella-peanut-ceo.html

Th0ughts said:
If I can BUY IT ANYWHERE I would eat it. I went to my favorite place for peanut related goodness, Logans. They wouldn't sell me a thing with peanuts.

Same here. Lots of places around where I live won't sell anything with peanuts in them!!

pseudolobster said:
I don't eat much peanuts, also I live in canada and buy mostly local organic stuff, so I'm sure I could find some that isn't affected by this if I wanted some...

Still, I thought it was pretty funny to hear that Stewart Parnell, CEO of Peanut Corp of America, refused to eat his own peanuts when requested to by a congressman. Reports have shown they knew all along they were selling contaminated nuts, but refused to stop selling them because it would cost them too much to recall them. If the president of the company is too afraid to eat his own product, I dunno, I had a good LOL about that anyways.

http://www.boingboing.net/2009/02/11/samonella-peanut-ceo.html

What a hypocritical jerk. I hate people like that.

I'll eat most anything besides vegetables. I ate a couple of spiders last year in school because I was dared to...then I was made fun of for the rest of the year for it. I just said that I don't care, and at least I have the guts to do it! Hypocrites...

-Mark