Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Does DX care about CHRISTMAS? D: D:

JamTKD

honest question: does DX understand a lot of late november/december sales are for CHRISTMAS presents?

aka-- will they get things out faster now if they know it's a huge holiday for a lot of their buyers?

I wish, I got a lockpick set for my cousin early last month, it still hasn't shipped even though they sent me an email saying it has shipped and 3 times now it said shipped on the tracking page and then went back to pending.... damn it, I might not get them for a while.

Rob

I wish, I got a lockpick set for my cousin early last month, it still hasn't shipped even though they sent me an email saying it has shipped and 3 times now it said shipped on the tracking page and then went back to pending.... damn it, I might not get them for a while.

Wow that sucks. DX shipping is terrible. Everytime I order from there it takes a good month for it to arrive. I'm luck to have had to deal with delayed shipping though. They usually ship within a day or two after ordering, in my experience at least.

Wow that sucks. DX shipping is terrible. Everytime I order from there it takes a good month for it to arrive. I'm luck to have had to deal with delayed shipping though. They usually ship within a day or two after ordering, in my experience at least.

yeah, oh well. The killer is that it was supposed to be in stock when I got it... :(

Let's see; DX in CHINA, CHINA= COMMUNIST country= doesn't believe in CHRIST+couldn't care less about HIS BIRTHDAY, so I'd say, HELL NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rob

I actually think they do the best they can for the money they charge us.
I know it's always a ordeal to order anything that you need, because of the Long wait. Thats why you you alway need to anticipate, and order way ahead of time. Order extras if you can.

I just ordered a few of the 14650 batteries. I don't even have a host for them yet, But I do plan on buying jayrobs Mini Mag Kit. When I do, I'll already have the battery.

Rob

Let's see; DX in CHINA, CHINA= COMMUNIST country= doesn't believe in CHRIST+couldn't care less about HIS BIRTHDAY, so I'd say, HELL NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rob

Hahaha, that response made my day.

aXit

The trick is to buy enough so you get the free EMS shipping upgrade...

I ordered way too much.

If you can, order from focalprice. Their shipping is usually much faster. However, I received a wrong item once. Maybe as a result of the hustle :) But they did refund the price difference.

HIMNL9

Here is the opposite ..... when i order from DX around 20 / 25 $ max value, the packages come here in 25 to 30 days, but at least i get them .....

The only time i made a more than 200$ order (in august), the custom office stopped it, and i'm still waiting to know what exactly those bloody bastards f***** d*** d******** pieces of s*** and c*** s****** idiots (self-censoring routine enabled, sorry for the bad language :p) want to me ..... and ofcourse, no news nor replies, til now (august - december :mad: :mad: :mad:)