Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Does anyone recognise this dual lens Bluray sled?

ogoun

Hi,
I am trying to identify this sled, since it might be useful in something I am working on.

hddvd1-t.jpg

hddvd1-b.jpg

Cheers,

Pete

Benm

Where did that come from?

Seems like an interestng design with the seperate pickup lenses, since most sleds using combining optics to read diffrent types of discs...

ogoun

These pics are straight from Sam's laser faq site. I think it is a Samsung mech. The dual lens and optical path is why I am interested in it.

Cheers,

Pete

I can't identify your sled but if you are just looking for duel lens blu-ray sleds here are three I can identify from L to R 6x GGW, 8x WH08LS20, 12x BDR-205, hope this helps you somehow ;)
2le12xe.jpg

Last edited:
That could be a KES sled, from a PS3 assembly, my KES-400A sled has two lenses like that, but the underside is a bit different, so it may be a variation of the KES...or I could be wrong, that's a possibility too :shhh:

pHeneX

That could be a KES sled, from a PS3 assembly, my KES-400A sled has two lenses like that, but the underside is a bit different, so it may be a variation of the KES...or I could be wrong, that's a possibility too :shhh:

65014839.jpg

Thats an KES-400A.. single lens...