Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Does anyone in the forum fish?

Does anyone fish? Well I'm a big fisher. I did not get my license this year, but I can tell you I caught huge fish before. I have pics, but they are on my old camera but for some reason it's being an a**hole. So next time I go fishing, I promise I'll post pics because I got a new camera. If you have pics of fish you caught, post them. I want to see.
Please post name of fish, not like bob the fish but like rainbow trout or catfish, post how much it weighed, post what bait you used, and of course post pic.
The biggest one I caught weighed about 14 pounds, it was a catfish, and I used a night crawler worm. *NO PIC BECAUSE OF OLD DUMBA** CAMERA*

Last edited:

noesc

38 Inch Rock Fish a few years ago.

Attachments

• Rockfish.jpg
    Rockfish.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 69
I don't have any pictures because I can't go fishing that often, haven't been in almost two years, sadly. But I love to just sit on the water for hours, even if I don't catch anything.

LOVE to fish! Where I'm from, some of the best fishing spots in the world! (well I reckon).

Not my biggest, but a recent photo, taken in april 2010 on the South Aligator River.

93cm Barramundi, tackle was 6ft dive, Blue Yazuri

My ackward pose is due to another boat zooming past, almost fell out, lol, and lots of crocs in there.

PIC_0158.jpg

Does fishing with a laser count? Or does one need to 'catch' the fish before they fry 'em?

:beer:

I think lasers aren't necessary for fishing because there are SHARKS WITH FRICKEN LASER BEAMS ON THEIR HEADS! :crackup: