Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Does anyone have a Oculus Rift to sell? My Ebay rant

Ok,

Hello again guys, being away on posting but always reading... my lasers are fine, some new lasers in the collection but I have to update things here.

Today another matter. Is there someone that has and is willing to sell their Oculus Rift (Oculus Rift - Virtual Reality Headset for 3D Gaming | Oculus VR) to make a long history short, I'm trying to buy this from ebay for almost a week and even if I have good feedback I can't get one. Why? Well, its because I'm an international seller, and I just don't understand whats happened in the last two years for people fearing so much to sell to international legit buyers? And I'm asking this because I bought lasers here for US$800,00 via paypal without a problem and I just can't buy from ebay. Ok, I do know there is a lot of fraudsters out there but there's ways to circunvent this like using express mail with tracking or sending only to the registered paypal address etc.

So back to the question, that is not a joke anyway, is someone willing to sell me an used Oculus Rift? I will pay up to US$500,00 a 60%+ of its original price of US$300,00.

I just don't understand how I could buy almost US$5000,00 in lasers/equipment here in laserpointerforuns but can't buy a US$500,00 in ebay, that also uses paypal...

Sorry for the rant.

Regina K

Hi,

Nope, not to my country, Brazil. It uses the Global Shipping Program from Ebay that has countries that are eligible. Brazil is not included yet.

That looks very interesting. Have you used one yourself? I'd like to know if something like that is worth it.

That looks very interesting. Have you used one yourself? I'd like to know if something like that is worth it.

Nice collection of lasers, congrats!

Well, I have seen a friend oculus rift and its amazing, if you don't mind its low resolution because the actual version is a DEVELOPER KIT. Its sense of 3D and scale are impressive and this is what I want, not for gaming but for architectural visualization. (I'm an architect myself) but will also use it for demos and games, Look at youtube for Titans of Space Oculus Rift, Cinema VR, Half Life 2 Oculus Rift, Riftcoaster etc...

IF I CAN BUY ONE... :)

Thanks :) It's how I earned my name. Should have a paper out soon.

I will look into it, I'd be getting it for games more than anything. If I have money after my optics tables and other tools I plan to purchase.. :D