Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Does any one know were to buy a plug into the wall laser?

Dnl747

I really did search, and couldn't find it.
I'm looking to buy one of these because it's alot more convenient for me.
I'm not even sure if you can buy these, but if you can, can some one link me to one?
Preferably
100 mW+

Do you mean a lab style laser or a portable that can be plugged in? What wavelength? What's your mains voltage? Price range? Can't help much without these.

I really did search, and couldn't find it.
I'm looking to buy one of these because it's alot more convenient for me.
I'm not even sure if you can buy these, but if you can, can some one link me to one?
Preferably
100 mW+

Comercial units (professional) are going to cost you quite a bit of $$$$!
Look on LPF for lab style lasers, this should point you in the right direction.

I hear the above is a great tip from electron--

A post was made claiming overspec bigtime!! like over 250mWs!!

I have two AixiZ 115vac 80mW green dpss labbies(just add a cord) that are about 120mWs and have lasted a long time. I placed the drivers into vented metal boxes and made a hole above the pot to allow changing the current with a tiny screwdriver..

As a general rule the common cheap wallwarts are not good for some lasers. I get tons of them- I cut and save the cord for the end plug and recycle the rest @10 cents a pound.

hak

Yes there are a few of us on here that bought that exact model, and I love my unit; plug it into the wall and your all set.

Yes there are a few of us on here that bought that exact model, and I love my unit; plug it into the wall and your all set.
Do you mean the AixiZ 80mW green labby or the 150mW? Have you metered them to tell us how much overspec they are??

AixiZ has a '3 fer' and '5 fer' sale on both the 15mW and the 80 mW green labbies. Plus better deals going thru aixiz store instead of FeeBay. Owner Chuck shows his appreciation for the support from LPF. Always mention the forum when ordering....met his staff last week--really nice people.

Thier 'shop' is like laserlovers heaven.....not really open to the public. But he did allow me to do local pick-up to save time and shipping.(tell him he should give ole hak a job)

No read up a little higher in the thread, was talking about the 150mW+ labby on ebay.

I have a 532nm Green Labby that outputs more than 100mW
and the output is very stable... that plugs into the wall current...
If you are interested PM me...

Jerry

No read up a little higher in the thread, was talking about the 150mW+ labby on ebay.
If you read my post... I asked if you metered your 150mW lab..how much overspec is yours? I thought maybe you had both the aixiz and the ebay one. sorry thanks hk

Last edited:
Oh, sorry; Yes I metered the ebay one and I would have to go back and look at the exact numbers, but it was easily double it's rating and yes there is a lot of IR in that reading, but still above 150mW+ of 532nm that you are paying for.

A few other members on here bought that ebay one too and also Metered it and posted their results, which showed the same thing.

Again search around on here, there is a thread on that exact ebay Laser to which I posted my readings. In fact that is where I found out about that Laser in particular, another member bought it first & reviewed it and posted the link for the rest of us to get one :)

Last edited:
@electron--thanks-++

-two of those combined would sure make a nice 500+mW lablaser and the price cannot be beat.
adding IR filter would prolly be a good idea tho..

and of course PROPER EYE PROTECTION
hak