Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Do not read

Switch

Re: JAKE21, Child User.

Ok , so what exactly happened? :-/

um, YOU gave him the supplier... what would someone do with that information? hmmmmmmmmmmm ::)

I'm offering a special sale on my translation services

translaterc6.jpg

jake21 said:
if u want i can try to email u  pictures of it to show u it junk man what is people jellice all im trying to do is sell a kenom laser plus i sent u every thing to make it besides the diode i paid from u  so its more of my loss than urs because i dident get nothing out of it but parts damn im just trying to tell ever one im no scame artist and may be ur mad because ur broke and need money  and making me look like the stupid one
Translation:
If you would like, I could try and e-mail you images of these items, to show you they are defective. What are you people jealous? All I am trying to accomplish, is sell a Kenom laser! Besides, I sent you everything to make the laser except the diode which I purchased from you. This is more of my loss than it is yours because I did not get anything from this except parts. I'm just trying to tell everybody that I am not a scam artist! Maybe you are just angry because you are poor and need money. Meanwhile trying to make me look like stupid.

Switch said:
Ok , so what exactly happened? :-/
Jake used to be nice and all cool. Now he's all cocky.
So when i got banned for the first time lol, i spent alot of time searching for a supplier. i mean day and night talking with individual's trying to understand poor changlish. So i was telling jake how i found the perfect supplier who is nice and will work a deal out. So Jake's Very First GB, I did it. he just sent me the money, and i ordered the sleds and shipped them out to the customers, Kendall W, was one, and Kai was the other. Now the Supplier sent me a invoice of the transaction and jake said if he can see it. But on the transaction was the suppliers email and MSN name, and jake takes the info. So the smart bastard then asks me how to get msn. So i helped him get msn live. Now jake starts talking to "My" i said MY, Supplier that i spent alot of time looking for, it was a quick Job for him. He did not even say thanks or anything, and then he literally stole all my hard work and time spent doing this. Now he thinks hes all that because hes using the supplier i found, and making alot of profit off of what was supposed to be cheaper for yall.
Jake i hope you get screwed in the anus by a monkey.

I see what you mean, he used your research to go around you. It's understandable to be angry, that's pretty childish to do that.

It's not like were in the business world where this happens 24/7, LPF is supposed to be a community of laser enthusiasts. We are all here to further are knowledge of this hobby, its immoral to use someones hard work who is your friend . I can't really explain this in words but this upsets me.

laserwanabe said:
I see what you mean, he used your research to go around you. It's understandable to be angry, that's pretty childish to do that.

It's not like were in the business world where this happens 24/7, LPF is supposed to be a community of laser enthusiasts. We are all here to further are knowledge of this hobby, its immoral to use someones hard work who is your friend . I can't really explain this in words but this upsets me.
Its also when Milos had his nice blu ray lasers, and jake completely stole the design and tried to sell it while milos was selling his, but jake's were 1/2 the price. It is hard to explain what jake's problem is, Most likely lack of self Confidence and relying on other peoples work.

Business lessons learned the hard way :-X

in order from dates posted

Wesdaman14 said:
I'm Arguing because y'all don't understand wtf im going through. Nobody lost any money, and rep and thing but me which was i lost rep. [highlight]IT WAS MY FIRST GB DAMMIT ! Who the hell does everything perfect the first time ? Not one human is going to do it right the first time,[/highlight] its called Trial and error. I and others Will make mistakes, but us younger ones will make them more often then some adult.
I tried to do a gb, and i made alot of errors. So i learned from the errors i had made and fixed it, and know since i made a few errors don't want to order from me. I want to thank all the members who still are ordering and have confidence in me right now. I'm doing this for yall so you can save. I found a source for cheaper parts and i want to offer it so people can start this hobby even cheaper and enjoy it more.

Wesdaman14 said:
So when i got banned for the first time lol, i spent alot of time searching for a supplier. i mean day and night talking with individual's trying to understand poor changlish. So i was telling jake how i found the perfect supplier who is nice and will work a deal out. [highlight]So Jake's Very First GB, I did it. he just sent me the money, and i ordered the sleds and shipped them out to the customers[/highlight], Kendall W, was one, and Kai was the other. Now the Supplier sent me a invoice of the transaction and jake said if he can see it. But on the transaction was the suppliers email and MSN name, and jake takes the info. So the smart bastard then asks me how to get msn. So i helped him get msn live. Now jake starts talking to "My" i said MY, Supplier that i spent alot of time looking for, it was a quick Job for him. He did not even say thanks or anything, and then he literally stole all my hard work and time spent doing this. Now he thinks hes all that because hes using the supplier i found, and making alot of profit off of what was supposed to be cheaper for yall.

funny that just yesterday you were yelling about how you messed up your first group buy then today you talk about how you did jakes group buy for him...

you lie a lot wes...

get your story straight and stick to it.

you keep making yourself look like an idiot!

and on another note.... i would have to say you are more childish than jake

or should i say Wesdaman14, Child User.

you are a joke!

you never made a contract or told him he couldnt use that supplier. deal with it. you are just mad he can do it right (kinda) and make money off of it  and you cant.

thesk8nmidget said:
in order from dates posted

[quote author=Wesdaman14 link=1223586593/180#192 date=1225231341]
I'm Arguing because y'all don't understand wtf im going through. Nobody lost any money, and rep and thing but me which was i lost rep. [highlight]IT WAS MY FIRST GB DAMMIT ! Who the hell does everything perfect the first time ? Not one human is going to do it right the first time,[/highlight] its called Trial and error. I and others Will make mistakes, but us younger ones will make them more often then some adult.
I tried to do a gb, and i made alot of errors. So i learned from the errors i had made and fixed it, and know since i made a few errors don't want to order from me. I want to thank all the members who still are ordering and have confidence in me right now. I'm doing this for yall so you can save. I found a source for cheaper parts and i want to offer it so people can start this hobby even cheaper and enjoy it more.

Wesdaman14 said:
So when i got banned for the first time lol, i spent alot of time searching for a supplier. i mean day and night talking with individual's trying to understand poor changlish. So i was telling jake how i found the perfect supplier who is nice and will work a deal out. [highlight]So Jake's Very First GB, I did it. he just sent me the money, and i ordered the sleds and shipped them out to the customers[/highlight], Kendall W, was one, and Kai was the other. Now the Supplier sent me a invoice of the transaction and jake said if he can see it. But on the transaction was the suppliers email and MSN name, and jake takes the info. So the smart bastard then asks me how to get msn. So i helped him get msn live. Now jake starts talking to "My" i said MY, Supplier that i spent alot of time looking for, it was a quick Job for him. He did not even say thanks or anything, and then he literally stole all my hard work and time spent doing this. Now he thinks hes all that because hes using the supplier i found, and making alot of profit off of what was supposed to be cheaper for yall.

funny that just yesterday you were yelling about how you messed up your first group buy then today you talk about how you did jakes group buy for him...

you lie a lot wes...

get your story straight and stick to it.

you keep making yourself look like an idiot!

and on another note.... i would have to say you are more childish than jake

or should i say Wesdaman14, Child User.

you are a joke!

you never made a contract or told him he couldn't use that supplier. deal with it. you are just mad he can do it right (kinda) and make money off of it and you cant.[/quote]
Smart one it was the first one i did were i took orders, not jake21. jake told me were to send them i payed and got the tracking. i never said he could not use it bc he never found it till i sent that invoice lol.
I dont care anymore really i loose nothing here.

phoenix3200 said:
[quote author=simplysped2 link=1225279392/0#3 date=1225287981]I'm offering a special sale on my translation services
$30/sentence?  WOW!!  That's a bargain!  How do I sign up?[/quote]
I accept wire transfer. Also, the client is responsible for any medical expenses that occur due to me hitting myself in the head with a hammer while attempting to translate ::). You can PM me for more details!

When you argue with an ..........................
Who is the .......................?

Mike

bottom line, jake should have asked before he excluded you and started working on his own via the supplier you found. BUT since you were able to find the supplier, it is public knowledge. You have no rights to it. A lot of other people know who that supplier is, we just dont do a bunch of group buys.

This reminds me a bit of the situation you had with Dave. The laser was technically yours, but he gave it to you under the condition that you were gifting it, not making money on it. The RIGHT thing to do would have been to give it back, even though you were not doing anything illegal by keeping it. In this case, Jake found your source via an invoice you gave him. You gave him the invoice under the condition that he wouldn't use the info to profit for himself (whether it was said or not, this was your intention) but he turned around, excluded you, and started making money on his own. Was it an ass hole thing to do? yeah a little bit. Was it illegal? Definitely not. To paraphrase your own words (spoken from jakes perspective) "You gave it to me fair and square, it's mine now and I can do whatever I want with it" :)

Karma really is a bitch.  ;)

phoenix3200 said:
[quote author=simplysped2 link=1225279392/0#3 date=1225287981]I'm offering a special sale on my translation services
$30/sentence?  WOW!!  That's a bargain!  How do I sign up?[/quote]

If you have that kinds money you might consider spend $20 on a Diode and build a Laser. ;)

i thought you meant pedo when you said ChildUser :D