Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Do lasers from Lazerer.com tend to have IR filters?

i'm planning on buying this laser

LZCS - 532nm 50mW Focusable Green Laser Pointer

and i was wondering if it had a IR filter, i cant seem to tell from the site, and the specs on it dont mention one (then again i cant find any mention of IR filters on any laser on their site) but they do say something about them selling lasers with IR filters on their page regarding power certificates.

Also was wondering if anyone has bought this laser, and if so, would you recommend it? :thanks:

Last edited:

i'm planning on buying this laser

LZCS - 532nm 50mW Focusable Green Laser Pointer

and i was wondering if it had a IR filter, i cant seem to tell from the site, and the specs on it dont mention one (then again i cant find any mention of IR filters on any laser on their site) but they do say something about them selling lasers with IR filters on their page regarding power certificates.

Also was wondering if anyone has bought this laser, and if so, would you recommend it? :thanks:
I would suggest that you contact Max at Lazerer and ask him
about any specifics of any Lasers you are interested in.
He would know better than anyone since he sells them.

Jerry

You can contact us at any time on our Website: J.BAUER Electronics

I bought that laser from Lazerer (but in 100mw) and no, it doesnt have a IR filter. As far as I know, none of the lasers on Lazerer have IR filters, however, you can purchase a power certificate and they tell you how much is IR.