Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DL link

P

Placebo

It's too bad about the link, but I suppose it ain't entirely unexpected...

T

timelord

Leave the jungle juice alone placebo LOL!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• wtf_002.jpg
    wtf_002.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 269
P

Placebo

The only one there is! Or was! The link from DL to this forum! The thing you click on in the upper right corner of Dragonlasers home page and it takes you here! Well, used to anyways! But no problemo, I hear that Coherent and Spectra-Physics have expressed interest....

LOL about the Coherent dealy.

Yeah, this forum seems to have shifted its alignment from their older DL support to a more LG/NL oriented one so it doesn't surprise me DL isn't too happy about it. Its funny to see some of the live chats people have with DL when the reps try to defend a nonexistent reputation.

S

SenKat

Well, in order to retain the nuetrality that this forum was based on - we have to be able to talk about more than one company. If DL no longer wants to link to us, that is their loss - we have been a great advertising medium for them - other companies have been fast to take advantage of this forum in doing some advertising, and getting thier products out to be seen - Dragon has not taken so much trouble it seems. Wish I could validate hanging on to the blue laser they sent me to review, but I simply cannot, even at the greatly reduced price they offered me. Anywho - this forum is company nuetral - I have been singing NOVA's praises, because they hzave treated me, and others very well indeed - we will see what the future holds for this forum, and for other companies that drop by.

P

Placebo

SenKat said:
"...we will see what the future holds for this forum..."

Well let's take a look into the crystal ball:

I see... I'm seeing something....YES! I see a thread, an angry thread titled

The Truth About Dragonlasers

It's becoming clearer....I can read it now. It's 24 pages of slander, rumor, speculation, anger, jealousy, mockery, more anger, gossip, thinly-veiled threats...

Wait.... OK, The anger is fading and now I see reconsideration, back-tracking, side-stepping, contradiction, contemplation, communication, second chances, forgivness. HOLD IT! YES I SEE IT NOW CLEAR AS DAY!

A free 5mw green laser pointer.

S

SenKat

Placebo - you must stay up all night long thinking of these replies ! LOL !!

T

timelord

That's some funny shit ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Attachments

• 12162004180220874g_001.jpg
    12162004180220874g_001.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 325
P

Placebo

I see that LC has gone off the air, citing posts that did not meet their liking. They assure a return on the 6th. They also hint of unspecified new conditions surrounding this rebirth.

No disrespect to WL, but from this end, that move looks pretty weak.

Looks like I need a new crystal ball, or at least an RMA on the one I'm using now!

S

SenKat

Hey Placebo - is it a Wicked crystal ball (tm) ?? LOL if so.....well, you know the routine !
:cool:

P

Placebo

Yes, it's a WL, but I don't know that you'd actually call it a "ball"...it's a little more of an ellipse... It will, however, pop balloons if I use a lens and fresh e2's.