Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

dissapointed with my elite

mn-001

hi guys

im new to lasers

so i thought i'd buy the new elite 150 from wicked lasers
when i recieved it i was impressed at first
but now i noticed i cant burn paper
light matches
and barely cut black tape

is this normal
i emailed them they said

your unit is under powered and it is a manufacturer's defect of the laser. We will issue RMA for your laser unit. Can you provide your original Order ID for your purchase? Can you send us a picture of the shadow on your Elite laser? We will need it to file for a RMA with our RMA department.

i want to make shure this is the case because i live in holland so shipping is expensive

thanks

at the output levels they claim, lighting matches and cutting electrical tape should be no problem for a *supposedly* 150mw laser. Wicked lasers has a bad reputation around here for doing just what you experienced. If i were you i'd get a FULL REFUND and get a laser that's worth the money as it's very likely that even after RMA you will still have an underpowered laser.

mn-001

oh yes in america you can get a full refund i was getting worried

what woulg you buy for $800 i still want it portable and as powerfull as possible

thanks

T

timelord

OMG I was waiting for someone to own one of these and find out if they do what they claim :eek:

T

timelord

Wake up Sawt you should know by now with WL that they are lost without CNI making there lasers for them ::)
Since they went it alone and made there own stuff they've been overpriced/under performing and thought that chrome flashy cases will sell to the idiots......

You of all should know better.......

Things

::) ::) ::) ::) oh and with $800, you can buy a really good laser, like the X-105 from NOVAlasers, or if you sav up a little more, you can get a RPL, which is a beast of a laser!

or you could get 3 x-105s for that price and shine them at the same spot for a 320mw laser ;D

....lazer... ;D ;D ;D

T

timelord

[move]DON'T BUY LASERS FROM WICKED LASERS
YOU'LL GET ROBBED SO BE WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/move]

mn-001

hi

which one is better the NOVA200 or the optotronics RPL-225

or maybe even an other one

thanks

both are good lasers, i'd make the decision based on which laser has the features that most appeal to you

mn-001

what are the pro's and con's of each one

does the 25 reaally make a difference