Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

**Disposable Camera TASER**

Anyone every tried making one?
Me and my friend made one last night and it hurts like a Bi***!!!

While taking it apart he shocked himself lol

If anyone wants a how-to video ill post the one that we used.

Here is a picture on the circuit board,the black capacitor it the black cylinder,connect wire to each prong and out back together with wires showing and touch both wires to your victim!

Thats basically what you do. lol

Attachments

• taser.jpg
    taser.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 6,243

Re: Disposable Camera TASER

I've been drilled by those little bastards before & yes indeedy they hurt like heck :mad:

open one up drill some holes in the case put some screws through the holes and attach the wire form the cap to the screws.Close it up.

SMIDSY

NO NO NO NO NO AND NO AGAIN

admittedly I do have nerve damage on my left abdomen (not what you think...) but I tried to build this- I replaced some components and charged it up with a 9V battery (was when I was like 14 in my defence).

It shocked me so badly it screwed up my nerve damage and I had to be taken to casulty a few hours afterwards as i hurt so damn bad.

do not try. especially if you have any heart/ nerve problems....

Yeah I made one of those. I ran around the city collecting them from every drugstore I could find. Wired around 20 of the capacitors together and blew the chrome off of my screwdriver with it. That was my intro to diy...

psh that's for children... really you should use a ccfl inverter for some real effects!

We aren't all real men... :p
And plus that stuff isn't portable so it isn't good for making a stun gun... :-/

Razako

[ch12290 said:
]We aren't all real men... :p
And plus that stuff isn't portable so it isn't good for making a stun gun... :-/
Put the caps in a backpack and use them to power your stun kill gun. Wouldn't wanna get hit by that :eek: It would be something like 4000 joules.

But how would I power them? What if I miss my target?

Just wondering,
I've never been shocked by a capacitor before. But in order to, do you need to touch both leads, or just one lead?

Both leads, but don't take my word on this, go ahead and give it a try....be sure to wet your fingers with salt water first.... :eek: ;)

xmtgx

So basically you just wire a battery to charge up the capacitor(s) by putting postive to postive and negative to negative and then just touch both leads?

SMIDSY

xmtgx said:
So basically you just wire a battery to charge up the capacitor(s) by putting postive to postive and negative to negative and then just touch both leads?

theres a cool party trick our physics teacher taught us.

Put a metal plate on a bin bag, put another bin bag between this first plat and a second plate. Charge the plates with a 9V battery and move the 2 playes away from each other with tubber gloves.

now get someone to touch them :-D

yeah, ive done this one before. it does indeed hurt(it also tingles) however, once i did this small mod, I made a lightning globe out of a old crt computer monitor. for some reason, I had it set up in such a way that the electricity arced into the stereo I was pushing a button on. the resulting shock lifted me off the ground, and almost stopped my heart. high voltage can kill, so if anyone here gets into that hobby, get rubber gloves, and make sure to always have a ground
;)

lol. this thread is very dangerous. but I guess the whole laser radiation emissions are in general :)