Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DinoDirect membership?

Has anyone done it? It seems too good to be true. Half off the entire store for $7/month!!?!?!?!!!?!?!

Just wondering if anyone had any input on the topic?

rhd

...except that everything is "half off", always, for everyone, without any membership...

For what its worth, I don't understand their pricing. I mean I know it's wonky / fishy / sketchy, but it also seems illogically so.

I bought this from them 10 days ago for $126. It was supposed to be 300mW. It arrived and metered at 400mW. And now they have it listed for $200....

It's like they don't actually have prices... they just make stuff up as they go.

OIC, I thought it might be 50% off the prices everyone else pays... Anyway, Thanks for your advise, I'm new to this all and so It's great to have help!

rhd

Trust me, being new to this has nothing to do with being confused by Dino Direct ;)

I'm pretty sure everyone on this forum doesn't quite get what they're up to.

(notwithstanding the fact that I actually love the laser I received from them today)

ped

Well i'm buying thier 200mw firedragon simply for the host, i have a 600mW monster i got off Rob, and managed to cross thread the battery cap, then broke the on off switch dissasembling it!

It was £210 whilst (reduced to £105) but if i sign up to idonor, i get 61% off! so i signed up, re logged in and the price had gone back to its origonal £210!! so my 61% off applied to the origonal price haha, still, i'm getting it for £82 if i decide to buy it.

Attachments

• fd1.JPG
    fd1.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 80
  • fd2.JPG
    fd2.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 78
I saw some guys selling hand carved wooden animals at the beach. I saw this frog that would great next to my fish tank, it was $35, and I didnt buy it. After a month goes by I check it out again and its $70 now. They had a big sign saying everything was half off the ticket price. I told the guy I'd give him $25, and he laughed. I said thats all I had, and started to walk away. He stopped me and said if thats all I had he would sell it to me. After he rapped it up, my girlfriend picked it up. I pull out around $400 in cash and hand the guy $25. He started swearing in some other language as we walked away. :p

LaZeRz

^hahahaha Rofl....... lol the guy must of been so friken pissed :D

Toke

Judging by the behaviour here Dino is not a trustworthy site.

Judging by the behaviour here Dino is not a trustworthy site.

Sometimes you get a deal, sometimes you dont. You cant expect a true 200mW green laser for $40. On the other hand if your 200mW laser is actually ~100mW, $40 is a good deal. Its a crap shoot on most of these Chinese sites. Half the time they make up prices, and specs.

Toke

Sometimes you get a deal, sometimes you dont. You cant expect a true 200mW green laser for $40. On the other hand if your 200mW laser is actually ~100mW, $40 is a good deal. Its a crap shoot on most of these Chinese sites. Half the time they make up prices, and specs.

Yes, and not trustworthy. :)
(Buyer bevare)

SpecV

Pay with PayPal if your going to order from them so you have some protection. My experience with them was good though.

Pay with PayPal if your going to order from them so you have some protection. My experience with them was good though.

Thanks for the feed back. I'll just see if Wal-mart is still doing those "use anywhere gift cards". So I won't be bound to anything. Thanks again!