Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DinoDirect 50mw Green Laser

Fenzir

Many of us know that dinodirect had that "Spend $80 get $100" deal going on. I bought a couple things. Cool, moving on.

My first item to arive was a 50mw green laser.
50mW 532nm Handheld Powerful Green Laser Pointer(1 x CR123A) - DinoDirect.com

Runs off of 1 CR123a, it comes with a rechargable one from ultrafire, so that's pretty helpful.

Shipping: I put in my order on July 22, and it got here today (august 4th). So about 2 weeks shipping. Wasn't great, but atleast it wasn't 77 days *ahem* WL

Here are some pictures

When I send pictures via my phone, which is the only digital camera available to me at the moment, it randomly resizes some but not others.

I have to take pictures of the LPM readings because my desktop has problems with comm ports and the viewing software, and my laptop with the LPM can never access the internet again.
scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

downsize2gh.jpg

scaled.php

NOTE: leaking 21mw IR

Overall, I am extremely satisfied with the purchase. I had ultimately paid $3 for this laser because I used the $7 worth of dinopoints they give you when you become an iDonor, and a $5 off of $15 coupon.

I have not tried popping a balloon or lighting a match yet. I will add more pictures upon request! :yh:

Last edited:

Wow. seems like a really good deal. I would buy it, but i only use paypal. :( If you ever want to sell it pm me. :)

I dont have a credit card or bank account. I bypassed it so i can send to people and receive and use ebay. But any other website says i need to put a credit card in to finish order.

Fenzir

I dont have a credit card or bank account. I bypassed it so i can send to people and receive and use ebay. But any other website says i need to put a credit card in to finish order.

:thinking:

keithg.jpg

This, taken right from dinodirect's website. Alternatively, you can get a visa giftcard (7-11, walmart, k-mart, best-buy etc.) and link it to your paypal and draw money from there! ;)

To check out on paypal on their site. It says, "To continue with this purchase, please add a credit card to your paypal account. I might just get a visa giftcard. Thankss