Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

dilda v1 and v2 head diameter

Mik

Title sounds wonderful, I know...

Anyways, does anyone have the head diameters for the two types of dildas? I am ordering some parts today at work, and would like to include a few rubber caps for my lasers on the order so I can get basically free shipping. Thanks.

HIMNL9

In my ones, the "old style" dilda have a body diameter of 17,9mm and a head diameter of 18,3mm ..... the "new style" hosts that i have instead, have a 18,2mm body and a 22,2mm head .....

In my ones, the "old style" dilda have a body diameter of 17,9mm and a head diameter of 18,3mm ..... the "new style" hosts that i have instead, have a 18,2mm body and a 22,2mm head .....
My O-like Old Style Dilda's head measures exactly the same as the body, 17.9mm. What company's/brand is yours?
Different company's, or restyling changes,(age), must have different dimensions.

Last edited:

HIMNL9

Mine is from o-like too ..... i suppose they have some tolerances, being mass-produced .....

Mine, in fact, have the head and body parts not exactly "matching" in alignment ..... i mean, look at the pic, it's "displaced" in one direction

Attachments