Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DILDA UPGRADE KIT. ---CHARGER + 4x 3.6v CR2---

• Thread starter Deleted member 8382
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 8382

After playing with the Dilda I got from susie I ordered this increase the power and I've to say, the burning ability was like 50% higher specially on black plastics.

But I'm using lasers for outside pointing mainly and I got bored of burning so I sold the laser with the original batteries. Now I'm selling the upgrade kit. I'll give it away to the best offer.

Update: for those who do not understand, I am selling 4 batteries 3.6V CR2 type and a charger for them. Using 3.6V cells in the dilda laser will increase its power in a 30% average.

Yours,
Albert

what is this thing that your selling . It would be better if you could give a picture , or a link. ;)

Eku

wolfram said:
what is this thing that your selling .  It would be better if you could give a picture , or a link.  ;)

Well duh, he's selling air in a jar. ;D

Te lo cambiaría por un modulo aixiz completito con un PHR-803T a 100mA y un driver switching casero, pero te ibas a tener que esperar hasta el 20 de mayo o algo así que va a ser cuando tenga tiempo libre y pueda hacer el driver.

Si no te cambio solo las pilas por un espirografo de 3 motores, pero te digo lo mismo, hasta mayo nada, que ando de exámenes hasta el culo y luego encima selectividad...

For those who don't understant, I've told him that I would trade his batteries+charger for a PHR 803T in module + driver, or just the batteries for a three motor spyrograph, but for that he would have to wait until may 20th because I have a lot of exams.

D

Deleted member 8382

boosted_4cyl said:
$16 shipped to chicago?

I'ts again the same than the guy in norway, even worse cuz shipping to the USA is gonna be much more expensive :/