Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Different Sources For The Dilda....

iccy

DOES Best offer buy ships to US?

"Product Description

Important FDA Warning for all >5mW Lasers: FDA advices all customers that these lasers may be purchased only if you are NOT a citizen of the United States and you are NOT currently living in the United States."

Benm

I think the main issue with shipping to the US is paypal giving the merchants trouble, not so much actually getting the laser deliverd to a US address.

Based on that there will probably be vendors that either accept other payments than paypal, or have not been 'caught' by paypal yet.

N

NitroxLasers.com

Benm said:
I think the main issue with shipping to the US is paypal giving the merchants trouble, not so much actually getting the laser deliverd to a US address.

Based on that there will probably be vendors that either accept other payments than paypal, or have not been 'caught' by paypal yet.

Yeah, both eBay and PayPal have been cracking down lately on the sale of any "laser system" over 5mw that's not fully FDA approved (which is pretty ridiculous imo, but oh well). They removed several of my eBay listings for 350mw modules just because I offered in the listing to include a battery pack and whatnot...

icey said:
DOES Best offer buy ships to US?

"Product Description

Important FDA Warning for all >5mW Lasers: FDA advices all customers that these lasers may be purchased only if you are NOT a citizen of the United States and you are NOT currently living in the United States."
I went through the checkout without any problems :-?
Oh well, there are still other sites...

14U2NV

Spyderz20x6 said:
I went through the checkout without any problems :-?

I did too when I ordered two weeks ago and my order stills says "Processing". I tried contacting them several times to find out if it actually shipped, but never got a response.

When I ordered, that statement about not being able to order if you're from the U.S. wasn't there.

i ordered a small item on bestofferbuy and i noticed he item does not come up in paypal...so it seems as though if you checkout a >5mw laser all paypal will see is the order number that refers to the order u made in bestofferbuy. this means paypal cant see what u bought...i think...

let me know if this sounds right cuz if it does im ordering a laser asap..

DO NOT ORDER FROM BESTOFFERBUY, or at least not yet. I ordered the dilda over a month ago. First, I didn't get any update for a week, it just said it wasn't shipped. I sent them an email and they said it was backordered still and they're waiting for the supplier (I understand). Then, they finally shipped it out a week later. I was waiting for 2 weeks, then I sent them another email. Apparently, they screwed up the shipping and sent it to the wrong person supposedly. I was a little pissed, but they said they shipped it out again Nov 17. Finally, I just received my package today and was suprised to find the laser wasn't there - there was another pen laser instead. The pen laser takes 2x AAA batteries. It does have a little keylock thingy in the back in addition to the button (plastic key + plastic lock = a little crappy, but still a nice feature). It says its less than or equal to 200mW, however I doubt it. I cannot see the beam, even in my bathroom. I will try to test it out better and may post pictures of it if anyone is interested. I don't have a laser test thing, but I will put it on a tripod probably and will shine it at a ballon w/ a sharpie mark, and a match. I have to say though, I'm pretty pissed off.

diachi

if we can find the manufacturer of the Dilda, we can possibly do a GB and get really cheap prices, this would be great for members in the US !

-Adam

diachi

http://www.kololaser.com/sdp/494956/4/pl-2664133/0-1590095.html tadah !

http://www.kololaser.com/sdp/494956/4/main-2664157.html

http://www.kolo-laser.com/en/index.htm

Company Name : Shenzhen KOLO Laser Equipment Co., Ltd
Company Address : 2nd Floor, A Building, Integration Development Zone, Tong Sheng Village, Da Lang Area, Long Hua Town, Bao'an District, Shenzhen
ZIP/Postal code : 518109
Phone : 86-755-28146612
Company Fax : 86-755-29503158
Contact Person : Kay Gan (Sales Manager)
Contact Phone : +86-13714689979

xmtgx

I sent a request for a quote for the 200mw dilda, the 30mw green and the galvo scanner.
Anyone have any experience with that scanner?

-Jason