Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Did I screw up bidding on these goggles?

I knew to avoid the seller ZoneStealth on ebay so I didn't even look at his auction. I found this seller seling these 650nm goggles and made an offer of $35.
http://cgi.ebay.com/New-620nm-632nm...ameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

After looking some more I came across one of ZoneStealth's auctions and saw that his googles look just like this seller's. I hope I didn't screw up on this. This guy is from CA and the goggles look the same, but that's no gurantee they are not. Buying from Wicked Lasers is NOT an option and I couldn't really find anywhere else to buy red laser shades from for under $100. What do you guys think?

I think you might want to talk to pseudonomen137. He might have a pair for a very reasonable price.

T

timelord

If I remember correctly Pseudo said these are junk :eek: (about as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike :D)
You only get one set of eyes so value them [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

S

SenKat

WHEW ! Looks like this is solved before it became ugly ! Just out of curiosity - why is buying lasershades from Wicked out of the question ? If it is simply because you do not care for Wicked, that is kinda silly, IMO - they sell GREAT goggles, and dragon cases...

probably because shipping is soo high but that's just my 2cents

i gave a set of both red and green goggles from wicked and they are great but they came with the laser i bought a while ago.

yes8s

What goggles ( if any more ) does pseudo have?? Wavelength, OD rating, etc

Buying from wicked is not an option because my visa company is in dispute with them over the order they wouldn't allow me to cancel. I have no problem owning wicked products if they are decent. The shades that pseudo is getting for me are ctually wicked laser shades.

yes8s

Is he buying them on your behalf from WL or does he have a few for sale??