Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Did I just get scammed?

So I bought a laser from O-like via paypal...and I didn't get a confirmation from Susie or anything like that. I sent a message asking for the order number so I don't lose track of the order and I still haven't received any E-mail more than 19 hours later. What the hell? I know some people here said it's trust worthy but to me it doesn't seem like that.

great....$45 gone probably. you know I could have used that money + $35 that I have left in my checkings account to buy an original flesh light shipping is 20 bucks though.

Last edited:

you're not yourself when you are hungry......have a snicker bar.....
and take a break from your ranting....have a break and have a kit kat...

*O-like probably have a lot of order to fill out...so be patient and they will get back to you eventually* the internet response time is usually 24-72 hours.

Razako

Relax. I've always gotten lasers I ordered from O-like.

Last edited:
yea olike is pretty slow on customer service.
what no gif Issac? I look forward to those

you're not yourself when you are hungry......have a snicker bar.....
and take a break from your ranting....have a break and have a kit kat...

*O-like probably have a lot of order to fill out...so be patient and they will get back to you eventually* the internet response time is usually 24-72 hours.

LOL :crackup:

Last edited:
:crackup: my comment changes with my mood and i like references... now i have to make a gif....

Hi,
Just chill let it breath for a while pal and don't jump the gun. Like others stated here were not the only customers these folks have, there world wide ... never mind the sugar rush take it slow life to short for small stuff. better days are coming so to speak..

Rich:)

Geeker

O-like reply slow but they will eventually send the order. They are legit company.

Vision

How does the new guy know Susie by name?

Illuminati confirmed.

3NQVi.gif