Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Destructive 5mw Greenie

N00B

Yes it arrived, but as luck would have it, its defective so RMA here we come.

On a side note, the build quality seemed excellent, with a nice green led that lights up when the laser is on, also has nice "destructive gear" wording on the side.

I found it sort of funny that it shipped in the same type of box the Phraug laser came in.

S

SenKat

Dang - that kind of box spells doom for you, doesn't it ? :-/

I am gonna have to get back on DG's website to check them out a little bit more....I wish they would answer emails !

damn i must have got lucky not to get a defect? seems like it happens to most people?

but my laser has no sticker or no wording...an LED comes on when i turn it on, but thats it...

DG seems to have some nice lasers, and theyve answered the phone for me and the DG moderator answers all my msgs...hes helped me out alot so far..

hopefully everything else goes good...cause i dont want to send my baby back

N00B

One thing i can commend DG on is this. They are sending me a replacement FIRST with a UPS label so i dont have to pay to ship the defective one back.

I thought i would have to send the defective unit first then wait another week for the new laser.

Thats good service on their part in my opinion.

S

SenKat

DAMN good to hear a company taking proper care of their customers ! DG - if you are out there reading this - keep it up - you will go far !