Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DealExtreme stole their logo!

Deal Extreme completely stole the logo for Yamaha's DX line synthesizers, which have been around for ages.

Here on picture five - http://www.auctiva.com/hostedimages...5045,182195028&formats=0,0,0,0,0,0,0&format=0

Also a pretty crappy pic of Yamaha's DX7 synth logo.
dx-7logo.gif

I hate to be racist, but I find it hard to find Asian companies (who aren't giant, like Yamaha, Honda, and Kawasaki) who are actually original. It's a bit annoying.

Dude i found that out like a few months back.ill find my thread that i made on it.
See over there in Asia,Theres nothing you can do to stop Copy Righting our Western Companies. But the keyboard i have is a dx 21 ;D

Attachments

• S6302873.JPG
    S6302873.JPG
    281.6 KB · Views: 488
360freak said:
Nice. I got a DX 7
oh sweet. yeah i noticed along time ago how the lines on the dx looked similar the dealextreme. they even took the name lol DX haha :D :D
What Do you use your Dx 7 for ? I use mine For Talkboxing.

..I use it for playing piano/synth lol. just mainly standard keyboard stuff, then i like to turn on cool stuff and jam to some pendulum and stuff. ugly ass keyboard, but it kicks ass!

360freak said:
..I use it for playing piano/synth lol. just mainly standard keyboard stuff, then i like to turn on cool stuff and jam to some pendulum and stuff. ugly ass keyboard, but it kicks ass!
LOL I agree.

LOL Yeah, I noticed that anout two and a half years ago when I saw a Yamaha DX9 at our school ;D

Ace82

Well, as you can see, it's not exactly the same, they defiantly stole the concept, but they changed it a little! It's a little narrower, the lines or stripes are a little thicker, and the 'D' is thinner.

Attachments

• dxlogo.JPG
    dxlogo.JPG
    12.6 KB · Views: 332
the number of lines used don't match but i see the similarities.

dx sells a cheapo all in one game console thing called OneStation
OS for short. their OS logo is EXACTLY the same as the old OS engines' logo (company that makes the best model airplane and rc car engines since i've been in the hobby)
www.osengines.com if anyone cares lol

gotta love china.
i've read articles about chinese cars looking exactly like old british luxury cars, down to the emblem/logo!

pxshock said:
lol...who knows maybe yamaha owns dx..:S

lol
...john_lawson just said that 2 posts before...
i doubt they do own it though, if they did everything would be overpriced not significantly underpriced.

Wesdaman14 said:
Dude i found that out like a few months back.ill find my thread that i made on it.
See over there in Asia,Theres nothing you can do to stop Copy Righting our Western Companies. But the keyboard i have is a dx 21  ;D

Yeah, I know what u mean. Once I visited Korea, and we saw a Burger king, so we pulled back to see that it said "Bike King". It looked so alike- the 2 buns, the blue lettering and the blue outside ring. If that was here in the U.S, they would have sued in like and hour or so of opening ;D

None of my other friends else thought the same though.... :p