Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Dealextreme 50mW violet laser

Tat

Ok. I didn`t have any violet laser before. Can you advise me any good laser at around 50 bucks?

udanis

That is from a chinese drop shipper. It does have any guarantee of it's output power and as a generally statement lasers from a lot of this drop shippers are of very poor quality.

Ok. I didn`t have any violet laser before. Can you advise me any good laser at around 50 bucks?

I paid $7 with free shipping for a 405nm laser from ebay user "itemquickship". Most of the members that bought these metered them at around 60mw, even though they are labeled as 5mw.
5mw Blue Purple Laser Pointer For Xmas Gift Teaching US - eBay (item 110606494649 end time Dec-02-10 05:00:07 PST)

Check out the lasers o-like sells: 405nm Laser : Welcome to O-Like.com, Your source for laser products I am one of their happy customers.

A beam of 50mw of 405nm will not be visible unless there are particles in the atmospheres. The human eye is less sensitive to 405nm than other laser colors.

-Udanis