Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Dealextreme 200mw laser?

hey guys im wondering if any1 has had luck with deal extreme and getting the 200mw laser past custom's into the US? thanks in advance

DJNY

hey guys im wondering if any1 has had luck with deal extreme and getting the 200mw laser past custom's into the US? thanks in advance

DX don´t send lasers with more than 5mW to the US.
I have a >300mW red laser for selling, PM me if you´re interested.

Grix

THey won't ship to US. And it's going to really output anywhere from 30-120mW.

EDIT: too slow :p

ok well searched and found that budgetgadget.com ships to the USA so i ordered off them. 200mw focusable laser with rechargeable batteries and charger cost me 54$ with shipping and 5% off

edit: if you want the coupon its ,Coupon: SM5OFF9

Last edited:

DJNY

Research for yourself is always the best way...
Hope you also ordered a pair of safety goggles!

no i didnt, woulda but couldnt find em on the site, plus im not one of those stupid 16 year old kids that thinks its cool to point these things at cars/other people
edit: lets not forget pointing them at airplanes too.

DJNY

LOL!?
You DON´T need them to prevent you from pointing at cars, airplanes etc., you need them for YOURSELF!!

This Arctic story called to much attention and now everyone is thinking that the Arctic is the only dangerous laser out there :yabbmad:

i dont think you understood what i ment, I ment that im not a person to go pointing it at myself/other people

Reactions: ARG

DJNY

You are the one who doesn´t understand the point or do you think all LPF-members wear safety glasses because they can´t handle their lasers!?

I´m out :banghead:

I don't even own any lasers yet, but I understand the danger that accompanies them. This guy probably shouldn't be allowed to own one if he can't comprehend why safety goggles are essential when operating any moderately powerful laser.

Oh well, cvrtsniper. Have fun permanently blinding yourself. We can only pray that you don't take anyone else's eyesight in the process.