Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Daugins still alive!

Eku

He just posted in the restricted area for people with over 1000 posts. (which is stupid)

Saying that he's still alive.

Lol did you need a new thread?

Thanks though, maybe I'll finally talk to this mythical man?

I wonder if there's a modification for VB to completely hide that forum until people reach 1000 posts (the way it used to be)... Whats more, I wish there were a way to restrict it to people who've been here for at least a year...

I'm guessing Dave posted in that section because he doesn't want to draw a lot of attention to himself at this point, apparently he's still got some stuff to work though.
This thread doesn't really help much, we already knew he was still alive.

I wonder if there's a modification for VB to completely hide that forum until people reach 1000 posts (the way it used to be)... Whats more, I wish there were a way to restrict it to people who've been here for at least a year...

I'm guessing Dave posted in that section because he doesn't want to draw a lot of attention to himself at this point, apparently he's still got some stuff to work though.
This thread doesn't really help much, we already knew he was still alive.

Thats a good idea. Maybe it could also keep out people who have not read the stickies.

--hydro15

Switch

there is, but cold thought it was only necessary for the 3000 post board:whistle:

Hey i am typing in caps

trip out it edits my typing in caps and lower cases them automatically

there is, but cold thought it was only necessary for the 3000 post board
You lot have been holding that over me ever since I joined the 2000 post board, stop it, I have had enough already!

Regards rog8811