Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Darkarmyofone / darklasers

S

schmag

Howdy all once again.
I was just wondering if anyone knows what happened with darkarmyofone?
I was working on straightening out a problem we had with an order and poof I get this

Darkarmyofone has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

looking up his profile he is listed as banned:(

anyone know what is up?

He was banned because of frequent dishonest and illegal activities here. If you must contact him, you can do so on his website (google dark lasers).

S

schmag

well shoot. I suppose I should just chalk this order up as a loss. I couldn't get him to send me the 3 phrs in modules for about 2 months I can't see it happening.

I guess you live you learn.
does anyone know by chance the time line a person has a dispute through paypal?
the biggest pits of it all is now I am in the midst of buying a house and don't really have the money to spend on such things.

well thanks for the info guys I will just have to order from elsewhere.

btw not that I plan on doing it but what were they doing? buying a drive or summin and harvesting the diode putting it back together and returning it? how sheisty is that. all that does is end up increases the price of advancement and slowing everything down.

you have 45 days from the sale to file a dispute..

btw not that I plan on doing it but what were they doing? buying a drive or summin and harvesting the diode putting it back together and returning it? how sheisty is that. all that does is end up increases the price of advancement and slowing everything down.

among other things, yes.

S

schmag

well I sent him a straight up email who knows maybe he will come through.
have you ever heard of anyone having problems with stonetek or hightechdealz?
it is going on 60-70 days (I can be quite patient at times) so I will not be able to dispute it.

D

Deleted member 8382

stonetek and hightechdealz, as well as modwerx are the best options around ;)

S

schmag

right on right on. I guess I will have to place an order before long.

thanks all.

You won't go wrong with any of the three companies mentioned above. All three businesses are owned & operated by VERY reputable Members here on the Forum....rob