Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Dark background now??

I have used a white background for years and mine suddenly went to the dark background. I can't find how to change it back.... Anybody??
HMike

There was like a format button and you could change the forum style. Cant find it bow but I am on my phone so it may noy load.

IsaacT

Would like to know how to switch themes as well. Searched my usercp but came up with nothing.

Check down at the bottum under the active users list. IIRC it was down there.

Yeah I havnt seen it in a while. When was the last time it was the corrsct background?

Hmm. Maybe something to do with your computer then? I havnt seen that button in a while. But then again im not always looking for it. Maybe a computer restart. Seems to fix any client side issues. If not pm coldshadow?

I didn't know you could change the color, mine has been a dark grey for as long as ive been here.

Things

Avery had to remove them for some reason, he said he might be able to re-add them in the future.

Well theres the answer to why they are gone. But if we all see the dark backgrou d and he is the only one with white then theres something weird going on

Things

There's a thing browsers have called a cache - it basically stores websites and data so it can help load them faster next time. Sometimes it takes a little while for your browser to realize the webpage has changed. Usually rebooting, or pressing F5/force refresh fixes it.

I'm still in the dark -- Ever get a dark newspaper?
This messes with my mind --- Good night guys
Thanks -- HMike

Thats why I suggested the restart. That usually fixes 90% of the issues I have at work. Didnt know about F5 in the browser to force refresh.