Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

daguin's away - EVERYONE RUN RIOT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoRdOn_B

Meanwhile..
In mexio city

image9924.jpg

InfinitusEquitas

yeah, i tore this piece of ice off my gutter. After playing with it for a while it ended up breaking.

Bummer, I was hoping for something a bit more exciting.

I had a piece of ice, a little smaller than that, fall on me, luckily it hit my backpack, not my head or I would be dead:undecided:

DarkSide

:beer::beer::beer::beer:Happy B-Day Dave:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:.burp

JBTexas

... so if we find little piles of poo in the woods, that happen to be glowing in the dark ...

SLPbum

MMM I was wondering how this poo got in this bush..
Kid you not.. It was taken last year at my grandmas. Now what takes
a crap on a bush?? 2-3 ft off the ground no less???
If you look closely you can see green glowing dots?? lol
Fess up?? it was you T_J.. :crackup:

5459-img00009-copy.jpg

Edited pic

5458-img00009.jpg

un Edited pic

5460-img00010.jpg

Close up lol

JBTexas

I can see the headlines:

"Mystery Sasquatch poops uranium - Defense contractors hunting radioactive primate!"

JaiNobeZ

What about Chezumss?

Huh? What about Chezumss? Also, idk where you quoted that from.

I'm guessing lack of recent access is the reason for all the frustration about covered breasts:whistle:

Nah, just wanted to get angry with a bunch of people for a bunch of stuff. More fun than just getting angry with a few people for a small amount of stuff.

aren't chez and jai little kids? you shouldnt talk about them like that.

michael.

Attempting to troll again:eg:

They are young, but they are definitely not kids...

Besides isn't everyone on this site supposed to be over 18? Or legal in their country of residence?

I'm 18, Chez is 17. Lol if that means "little kids", but we're both legal here in Britan.

yeah, i tore this piece of ice off my gutter. After playing with it for a while it ended up breaking.

I have a pretty big icicle i found hanging off a gutter. Maybe a little smaller than yours... I think i put it in the freezer. Maybe it's still there...

InfinitusEquitas

I'm 18, Chez is 17. Lol if that means "little kids", but we're both legal here in Britan.

After you turn 25 I think you get to call all people under 20 kids:D

Just like those over 40 still retain the same option for all under 30:D

Laws vary from state to state here in the US, but in the two states where I spent 99.99% of my time, the age of consent is 16. You are a legal adult at 18, and you are allowed to drink at 21.

So there, you're still kids:na:

Status
Not open for further replies.