Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Dagnamit!

Please tell me I'm not the only crazed impulsive member in the is forum. I just ordered the Premium +100mW from Optotronics because my Led Shoppe 50mW hasn't shown up after 16 days of staring at the mailbox. It must be floating out in the Pacific somewhere. I know, it actually ships via Air Mail but my sarcasm is in full swing right now. Really? I think deep down inside, I was just looking for an excuse to buy the 100mW:D Any other impulsive buyers in da house???

Rob

Please tell me I'm not the only crazed impulsive member in the is forum. I just ordered the Premium +100mW from Optotronics because my Led Shoppe 50mW hasn't shown up after 16 days of staring at the mailbox. It must be floating out in the Pacific somewhere. I know, it actually ships via Air Mail but my sarcasm is in full swing right now. Really? I think deep down inside, I was just looking for an excuse to buy the 100mW:D Any other impulsive buyers in da house???

Having done similar things in the past I've learned to control my impulsiveness. But I know exactly what you mean. Hahaha.

Lasher

Put down the Batteries and step away from the Laser Pointer :crackup:

Relax man. It will get here all in good time.

Lasher

Anybody wanna take some bets? I say the Optotronics gets here before the Led Shoppe one does which means LS has till Monday.

^ LOL, i'll put my money on the Opto just because i think it would be funnier :D

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
I have been waiting for my 300mW red leadlight, so I ordered a Spyder III green and a 150mW OLike bluray pen. :evil:

Anybody wanna take some bets? I say the Optotronics gets here before the Led Shoppe one does which means LS has till Monday.

Glad I didn't put up money. Led Shoppe just showed up:) Same look, feel and power (to me) as the Opto 50mW I just sold so I'm glad I purchased the Opto 100mW. I'm after a brighter lasing beam and the 50's although insanely brighter than my 5mW and can actually produce a beam in a lit room, it just isn't bright enough. Guess that's all part of the disease right?

Last edited:

Lasher

Oh yes and you won't stop at 100mw either lol.

I was going to try to stop at a 200mw but then thought better of it and just ordered a 400mw.

:lasergun:

I posted a review of it in the review section 2day and am slowly adding pic's to the post.

You are sooo gonna have to have one lmao :crackup:

To put it into perspective for you:

It's like going from Blue's to Epic's :eg:

Lasher

I used to buy a laser from dealextreme so fast that I accidentally order it again a day later, because I forgot I had already ordered it.

@_@

Blues to Epics? Oh please tell me it ain't like that. I just got over my WoW addiction and nealry lost my wife and kids. At least buying gold from farmers in China only took an hour or so. Plus, I can hide my lasers:eg: Next, I'm selling my WoW account cheap to fund my 200mW you say I'll be getting. Any takers??:evil:

Last edited:
Wow, i just realized what your avatar is, i only glanced at it the first time i posted in this thread and thought it was a galaxy or something :oops:

This'll make you feel good:

Orders from China to Argentina take over 93 days to arrive. And I'm a very anxious person.

Seriously.

Rob

Orders from China to Argentina take over 93 days to arrive. And I'm a very anxious person.

Seriously.

Wow that sucks dude! I feel for ya. I got tired of waiting for the two laser's I had ordered and bought a 200mw torch from my friend.

Problem is it was I had only waited about 2 days. LOL

mfo

Seriously.

Jesus Christ Niko! I'd literally go crazy with a wait like that bro.

jeffd

I have been waiting for my 300mW red leadlight, so I ordered a Spyder III green and a 150mW OLike bluray pen. :evil:

Reviews please!! and what power spyder III?

I have a 5mw spyder III on the way for reviewing purposes:D