Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

D.T.R= the F'ing M.A.N

jakeGT

First off, this guy is as legite, and as good of a person/seller as I have personally ever seen. I asked him 1,000 questions, even stupid ass ones, and he replied to every single one within hours and very thoroughly.

I bought his 1.7/1.983W 2d mag 445 from him and got it 5 days after i clicked the send payment button on paypal.

The laser was wrapped in a big box in about 10 feet of bubble wrap. The laser is beautiful and spectacular. I will be doing a mini review on it which will be linked in my sig once its done.

ONce again anything and everything DTR is offering for sale, I would hop on immediately if I was anybody before its gone! It is quality work and very very good communications, and just the whole dealing with him process was A+++++.

Thank you very much DTR and i cannot wait to purchase more and more and more from you in the future!

oh yeah this is about what the laser beam looks like :lasergun:

Nice to hear, can't wait to see your review.
I would definetly do bussiness with D.T.R. as well, his builds are some of the coolest. :cool:

Rich Z

I agree 110 percent! I had a question about changing out the lens and he actually went out of his way to create a VIDEO just to show me how it is done.

Awsome customer service, in my book....

jakeGT

oh yeah for everyone my review is up and a burning vid in the multimedia section..

ped

Iv'e just bought more diodes off DTR , repeat custom is the best proof.

LaZeRz

Nice laser man, lol (sorry kinda off topic) ^ Love That Quote in your Sig lol.