Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Custom diffraction heads / image tips for lasers.

Does anybody know where I can get custom image heads for those common cheap lasers that look like this:

Laser_Pointer_Pet_Laser_Toy_.jpg

I'm having a hard time finding something relevant on Google.

Try looking here> hualei.en.alibaba.com

What is this some of that spam or a joke :thinking:

Last edited:
Thanks. I've already browsed that exact manufacturer actually. I was considering asking them but if their minimum order for a ready-to-make item is over 3k, then I can't imagine what the minimum order for a new custom piece would be. :/

I imagine you are having a hard time finding anything relevant on google, because no one cares about these...Not trying to be rude, just the truth

I know no one cares about them, although I personally think they're way better than boring patterns & flowers that I see all over this site! It's just that when it comes to custom laser images, everything nowadays requires big lasers & machines & programs, etc.

I'm just looking to get a bunch of cheap lasers that are able to project a custom image. I don't understand why this is so hard in a world where technology rules.