Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Custom 10" Subwoofer....

Should I buy this Custom 10" subwoofer?

• Yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Calling all Car audio freaks:)

I am considering buying this for my car.
Elemental Designs

425_large.jpg

Now, there are a lot of bad comments on YT about this design and personally, I don't see what's bad on it.

One of the bigest complaints is that people are claiming that the sub would end up getting damaged by the carpet. This, would not and will not happen. The piece of material above the sub is solid and flat and the sub it's self, sits low in the box.

To answer some question....Yes I will be hiding the amp. No wires will be visible.

So, I ask all of you this....What do you think of the design? Have you heard good things about this company? Do you advise against buying this?

Thanks,
Iskor12

Last edited:

BUMP!!!
:bumpit:

Seriously people....there has to be some kind of input that you guys have.

Sorry man, I wish I could help... I don't have much experience in car audio.

TJ...I know JL is good...but I want everything hidden. JL speakers are to large to hide in my car. Thanks for the input though. :)

I don't have Trip A....and I get flat tires rather often. :(

I am not really looking for something that will make my chest shake.....I am just looking for clean great bass Sound Quality.

Last edited:

HIMNL9

Uhm ..... depend from your car space for speakers ..... i remember in my old car i had no space at all, for a sub, but there was places for fit old types oval speakers on the back ..... so i placed there a pair of old small 8 ohm woofers connected in parallel, and drived them with a 10/50 Hz filter and a small 10W ampli (no need for stereo, cause at sub there is no directionality), and the sound improved also without a specific subwoofer .....

But i was young and crazy, at these times .....

Edit: anyway, i suppose you don't need something like this one, right ? :p :D

Last edited:
Speakers don't belong in trunks under carpets. They belong inside the hubcaps.

Hubcaps? LOL...I got rims LOL hahahahahaa

Just remember people...I am the one who will be doing all of the wiring and the installation. I have done many installs in my day....but, I really just want this one to turn out awesome....Stealth like:)

Edit: anyway, i suppose you don't need something like this one, right ? :p :D

Now that's just stupid...LOL

^^^AWESOME^^^ Have you done any modds to it? Mine is mainly stock. :)...outside of a new stereo and hopefully and subwoofer in the up and coming months.

Ive heard many good things about elemental designs and i also own a tc
What is going on with LPF??? Everything is in the wrong order.

Last edited:
Bass tubes work well too if you are looking for moderate bass. You can easily tuck it anywhere in the trunk.

Have you ever considered some cvt's from kicker? They have some great subs... they're designed to fit in stuff like under truck seats and stuff.. check it out

jeffd

Ive heard many good things about elemental designs and i also own a tc :)

^^^AWESOME^^^ Have you done any modds to it? Mine is mainly stock. ...outside of a new stereo and hopefully and subwoofer in the up and coming months.