Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Crazy day for me today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up to helicopters and cops on their bullhorns. They were looking for a bank robbery suspect. Apartments were on lockdown. Nobody in or out. My roommate was just parked across the street for like 3 hours. SWAT team was all over my building. Bomb squad was also called in. A homeland security helicopter was circling the complex for about 5 hours. There were 2 snipers posted right outside my door.

UPDATE: He was caught
http://www.bellinghamherald.com/2010/12/10/1764905/swat-team-seeking-bellingham-man.html

163141_1627989831190_1579916906_31399558_3219649_n.jpg

Last edited:

what a great country to live in :beer:
here in Brazil you would see burglars in the helicopters looking for the police :beer:

No shots fired. I could hear the SWAT guys yelling at people outside to not move, get on the ground, get the f*ck back inside, etc. lol. One of the snipers told us that our neighbor had actually been given some of the stolen money :p My roommate saw some SWAT guys take a bunch of guns from the apartment and they were countin all the money.

Pretty Crazy. When you hear it on the News its not as intense when viewing it Live Especial at your door step.

Hope everything is OK and they catch the bad guy.:D

Haven't seen you in a wail. Glad to see you back. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.