Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Crappy beam shots of cheap ebay laser

Merpie101

Well, atleast i tried :)

Edit: fixed the pictures! thanks diachi :)

Last edited:

Lildutchboy7

LPF Site Supporter
When you select an imgur picture it gives multiple different urls for different internet areas. Make sure to choose the ones that are for discussion boards/forums

Merpie101

hey, uhhh... can you please explain a little further? i only saw one link to the picture but i would like to see where the other links are :)

diachi

hey, uhhh... can you please explain a little further? i only saw one link to the picture but i would like to see where the other links are :)

Click the image you want to link and then to the left you should see a menu like this:

Copy and paste in the BBCode link second from the bottom that has the tag at the start. :)

Last edited:

Lildutchboy7

LPF Site Supporter
I've found quite a few green lasers on eBay that are definitely overspeced. They easily light matches and have fairly large solid looking beams. I'm always surprised by what China sell on eBay.

Last edited:

Merpie101

i think most lasers on ebay labeled as "5mw" or "1mw" are waaaaaaaay overspec to get past some laws about importing higher power lasers :p