Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

crap batt vs genuine batt

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
I've seen trustfire batteries in many different colors, many of them in that blue color in the second link.
I've just looked at the trustfire site, and most everything being offered now looks like the ones in your first link.
Personally, I wouldn't buy either one, or any ____fire batteries unless I had no other choice; there are too many other good brands to pick from.

Check out this thread, it's not a trustfire, but one of the "other" fires.

Last edited:

USAbro

Thanks. Zfire, trustfire and ultrafire seem to be crap. I have now bought some Efest batts.

I'd recommend Nitecore 16340 batteries. Though they are a bit pricey, they have been performing very well in my laser. And they go perfectly with the Nitecore charger :crackup:

Edit: for starters, I wouldn't use any batteries ending in "fire".
They probably got those names in the testing lab.

Last edited:

USAbro

I'd recommend Nitecore 16340 batteries. Though they are a bit pricey, they have been performing very well in my laser. And they go perfectly with the Nitecore charger :crackup:

Edit: for starters, I wouldn't use any batteries ending in "fire".
They probably got those names in the testing lab.

Gave me a good laugh!

Yes Efest and Nitecore are both better than Trustfire. Sometimes if you order blue batteries you may get some generic blue batteries with no brand name on them and those are the lowest quality batteries.

Alan

Imagine that. You wouldn't have accumulated all those red bars if you have thought to search before you posted all those things.

He wouldn't have all the positive rep for people feeling bad for him either.

To the OP, Trustfire batteries are not crap. None of the trustfire batteries I have purchased have failed on me. Ultrafire on the other hand is IMO the worst.