Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Could I borrow someones thermal head LPM ?

diachi

Hey guys :D

I really need to test the output on my argon laser, and as most of you will know it weighs a tonne ! So rather than shipping it out to someone for them to test it, could someone send me their LPM so I can test it ? I will ofcourse pay for shipping both ways, which is cheaper than shipping both ways for a laser that weighs 28lb.

PM if you could do this for me :)

thanks,

-Adam

diachi

phoenix77 said:
Where do you live buddy ?

Oh yeah, should have mentioned that, I'm in Scotland, so it would be cheaper and faster if someone in the UK could send me one :)

just as well you mention pheonix ;)

ben74

If someone does send you there meter could you power test some of my lasers? i will pay for postage.

diachi

ben74 said:
If someone does send you there meter  could you power test some of my lasers? i will pay for postage.

yeah sure thing, if they permit me to do so, and let me keep it long enough ;)

Diachi said:
Hey guys  :D

I really need to test the output on my argon laser, and as most of you will know it weighs a tonne ! So rather than shipping it out to someone for them to test it, could someone send me their LPM so I can test it ? I will ofcourse pay for shipping both ways, which is cheaper than shipping both ways for a laser that weighs 28lb.

PM if you could do this for me  :)

thanks,

-Adam

Too bad you're not in Canada...... :'(

Jerry

diachi

lasersbee said:
[quote author=Diachi link=1232473686/0#0 date=1232473686]Hey guys  :D

PM if you could do this for me  :)

thanks,

-Adam

Too bad you're not in Canada...... :'(

Jerry[/quote]

I know, where are you in Canada anyway, I go on holiday to Canada every couple of years. :)

Theres a guy on PL who lives in Glasgow anyway who offered to come round to the house and meter it for me :)