Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Could God make a portable laser so powerful

tatman

that even He had to wear eye protection? I know I'm a dumbass but I laser related this to say Goodbye to George Carlin.A lot of people die and I don't care. I am an old,tattooed,long haired hardass. But I cried when I found out George is gone.He made me laugh forever and changed the way I thought about so many things.Goodbye George, and Thank You.

daguin

tatman said:
that even He had to wear eye protection? I know I'm a dumbass but I laser related this to say Goodbye to George Carlin.A lot of people die and I don't care. I am an old,tattooed,long haired hardass. But I cried when I found out George is gone.He made me laugh forever and changed the way I thought about so many things.Goodbye George, and Thank You.

He will be missed

Peace,
dave

tatman said:
Could God make a portable laser so powerful that even He had to wear eye protection?

Yes, but only on sunday,
In a church,
durring the lords prayer,
after communion,
before the bennediction,
between christmas and easter,
and only if you REALY believe,
and everybody is praying the King James versions,
And only if the Pope says its o.k. . . .

keeperx said:
he made you....

Wanna prove it ? :-?

Besides...what kind of soldering did he do on me ?

The rods in my back were only put into place in December of 2007 - and there was no soldering involved....

SenKat_Stonetek said:
God's hands are too big to solder effectively....
By confessing your own belief in the existance of god by refering to to him in this way, and refering to him as "big" thus publicly referencing him in the socialy accepted manner, you have proven my point for me. :)

In other words if we are having a discussion in wich we both assume that god exists, the the question of IF he created you is moot, since the whole point of God is that he is the creator of all things.

daguin

keeperx said:
[quote author=SenKat_Stonetek link=1214276205/0#4 date=1214314051]God's hands are too big to solder effectively....
By confessing your own belief in the existance of god by refering to to him in this way, and refering to him as "big" thus publicly referencing him in the socialy accepted manner, you have proven my point for me. :)

In other words if we are having a discussion in wich we both assume that god exists, the the question of IF he created you is moot, since the whole point of God is that he is the creator of all things. [/quote]

I refer to the dog all the time, that does not require a belief IN it.

Could god make such a laser? . . . .of course he could. After all he is all powerful, All things are possible for him.

And yet, if he could create such a laser then his eyes would be at risk of injury. If his eyes are at risk, even from himself, then he is NOT all powerful

One quick question . . . . Why WON'T god heal amputees? If he is all powerful and loving, he COULD, yet he chooses not to. He heals lepers, cures blindness, he brings people back from the dead, and even made you completely, yet he won't allow you to regrow (or just miraculously put in place) a new leg if you loose one in an accident.

Peace,
dave

Ace82

tatman said:

I see what you did there. Maybe should have started a "George Carlin RIP" or something along the lines in the "Off Topic" Section. It is some times hard to decide whether to celebrate or grief when a legend passes. I find it best to do both. It's always nice to tilt one back in a respected's honor.

Back to God and lasers, he would probably only have to look at something to make it burn, light, pop, or melt. But, his laser would be pumped by a star. His laser would have adjustable focus, be able to change wavelength at will, heck, God could make a "black" laser!

its not that dumb, its very biblicaly sound actualy.. i read it... did you?

Ace82

keeperx said:
its not that dumb, its very biblicaly sound actualy.. i read it... did you?

Read it again. "Dumb" people are suffering. Read it at the bottom!