Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Cost vs. Quality

Laser

Hey guys, new around here.
Please let me know what would u do in the following situation:

I've placed an order for an Infiniti 95mW at Techlasers. (not sure I would've done that had I known about this forum earlier).
Anyway, Techlasers didn't ship it out for a few days (and did not state anything about that model not being in stock) so I, being a horribly impatient man, sent them an email asking them to cancel the order.
They emailed me back with an apology, offering a 15% discount.
A few more emails back and forth, and it came down to them offering me the 125mW model ($289) for the price of the 95mW model ($159).
Talk about a discount...
The thing is, after I've emailed them for the first time asking to cancel the order, I've already headed to Novalasers and ordered the X-105 laser.
So now I've a decision to make.
Accept the Techlasers offer and grab the Infiniti 125mW for $159 or pass and take the Novalasers X-105 ($209).

What would u do?  ::)

LarryQ

Both.... ;D

Can never have too many lasers.....

Otherwise..NOVA all the way!

Larry

nova for sure
if your techlasers break down, it'll be a lot of work getting them to talk to you again.

S

SenKat

IF you have actually read - you will see that NOBODY endorses those "people" from Techlasers, period.

Gazoo

me_too_lazy said:
nova for sure
if your techlasers break down, it'll be a lot of work getting them to talk to you again.

Agreed...the extra money is worth the peace of mind in case something goes wrong. Nova provides superior customer service.. :)