Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Correct setup KVANT spectrum 1.6 W (projector settings)

Hi fellows, I 've just started to work with KVANT connected to Pangolin Flashback 3, can anyone tell me how to correct setup (parameters) of it?

These are mine, the picture is blinking on some "cues", what am I doing wrong?

46a87fdefbfbdfd3f6e49e9edf7311b2.jpg

0faef9f7e84fad80c3224474e41b3ebb.jpg

7cc520eaddfa9c1827c6891944daca64.jpg

The detailed answer will be much appreciated!

Thank you.

What exactly do you mean by "the picture is blinking on some 'cues'"? It is normal for complex cues to have a low frame-rate, and the only way to eliminate the "blinking" is to simplify the cue, get faster scanners, or don't use the cue.

What exactly do you mean by "the picture is blinking on some 'cues'"? It is normal for complex cues to have a low frame-rate, and the only way to eliminate the "blinking" is to simplify the cue, get faster scanners, or don't use the cue.

Thank you. Could you be so kind, and explain to me what it means "get faster scanners", and where is it in options or...? Is my parameters OK for this model? Can I brake it by using wrong parameters, is there any limits for parameters?

Faster scanners would be a hardware upgrade, but Kvant probably already has the best hardware, so scratch that. As far as I know, the only way you could break it in software settings is setting the scan speed too high, or the scan angle too wide. Research the ILDA test pattern.

Faster scanners would be a hardware upgrade, but Kvant probably already has the best hardware, so scratch that. As far as I know, the only way you could break it in software settings is setting the scan speed too high, or the scan angle too wide. Research the ILDA test pattern.

Hi and thank you, look at this, please:

MVI 1523 - YouTube

What are these waves from up and down the fish?

And what for these buttons are?

Can you see those waves in person or are they only in the video? My camera picks up the same effect but its not there in real life....

....and if you don't know what those buttons are or how to set up this projector, you should probably read the manual.....
Bit in that picture they are already setup correctly...no need to touch them.