Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Construction of blu-ray

I have all of the materials, yet I am kinda iffy about putting it together (specifically the diodes). I will ship all of the materials (PHR, Host, Driver, Heatsink, Batteries if necessary, Please tell me if I am missing something) and pay whoever can give me the best price below! (Looking for a MAX of 30) I will supply you with the cash you have stated, and a few extra bucks (~10) for shipping back.

To be honest, I have no clue how much people ask for this, so I will go with who I know are trustworthy members' averages.

Oh that looks like an EASY host, I could do it for just the shipping and a soldering iron, since my is shot right now :D

ill do it for free as long as you pay postage. i havent got to do one of those in a while... :D

Yah you can do mine too, just wondering if the post office acccepts stamps on the packages :p

drew said:
ill do it for free as long as you pay postage. i havent got to do one of those in a while... :D
Sounds great! As soon as my driver comes in (should be almost no time!) I'll PM you for an address to ship it to. I'll include in CASH however much money it costed me to ship it to you.

See, this is what I like about LPF, you always have helpful, friendly people within minutes. It took under 20 minutes to find a kind soul who would sacrifice his time to help me out :3.