Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Conical Focus Adapter Now Available From Survival Laser

Garoq

In cooperation with FlaminPyro, Survival Laser is announcing the availability of a conical focusing adapter specifically designed for our new stainless steel host assembly!

7088378041_e4a75671db_b.jpg

7088378629_dd12512456_b.jpg

6942307444_f6bf3fe645_b.jpg

7088377951_8249ba3041_b.jpg

7088378139_0eabd40e0a_b.jpg

As many on the forum know, the conical focus adapter is an original design made famous by LPF member FlaminPyro. :bowdown:

Our version of FP's conical adapter is precision-machined from aircraft grade aluminum and is clear anodized. The adapter is designed specifically to work with a 405-G-1 lens, but may also be used with a standard 3-element lens by recessing the diode module within the heat sink. There is approximately a 1/32" gap between the focus adapter and the host body when using a G-1 lens focused to infinity and the diode module is flush with the end of the heat sink. This gap may be reduced by slightly recessing the diode module within the heat sink. The clear anodizing coordinates well with the brushed stainless steel finish of the host.

The price is $13.49 with the LPF discount, plus shipping, and is available now from the Survival Laser store. Thanks for looking! ;)

Reactions: rhd

Garoq

@Garoq

I pm'ed you about my order ;)

Jim

Thanks, just responded. :)

FYI to members, you can get the LPF discount on any order placed on the store by entering the LPF445 discount code during checkout. Only orders for the LPF special offers (the $139, $190, $199 bundles and a couple of host offers in my sig) need to go through PMs. ;)

Last edited:

Stix62

I was going to email you, but I just found out that they are due to arrive tomorrow...it's a long story. I'll ship your module out ASAP. I'm sorry for the delay.

No problem at all ;)

Any news on stainless extension tubes for the stainless steel host? Has there been enough interest to make it happen? :D

I would love these if they didn't have that indentation on the unseen side -.- Means they can't be used for standard builds because the lens wouldn't be close enough to the diode.

Garoq

I would love these if they didn't have that indentation on the unseen side -.- Means they can't be used for standard builds because the lens wouldn't be close enough to the diode.

They're meant specifically to work with our stainless steel host with the extended tapered heat sink...I'm designing another that will fit a standard C6 configuration.