Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Confused about this...

Ok, I am interested in this 50mW green laser on chinese dapartment store (http://www.chinesedepartmentstore.com.cn/osc/product_info.php/products_id/653). Now the problem is I am not sure if this has blanking or not, I have read through the description and it dont say about it, emailing them I got this responce.

"No . This model does not have any blanking. The blanking is done through the mains power when it is used in the circuit."

So does the module have TLL or not? Can I connect it via the blanking connector in my scanner?

I don't see any control input for TTL or analog modulation. Since it's labeled cheap laser module I'd suspect you get no bells or whistles. You get a green beam...maybe exceeding 50mW but who knows. It's not even TEC cooled.

Things

it says it does have blanking??? one of the guys asked a question down the bottom of the page, and they responded that you can hook the blanking up?