Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

comparation of our 10mw green line laser with others

a customer bought a 10mw green line laser module from us, but he said it is too weak for him, and he does not trust the output of it although we tested all laser output before shipping. so that I have to put the case here, if there is someone can answer the question here, and if someone can help me, I will very appreciate.
here is the pic the buyer took by himself.
$_1.JPG

it is a clear line laser and from the line, it is a 10mw-12mw. everybody here I think are very professional on laser area, so that you can see it directly by your experience about the output of it.
here is other peoples green line laser, the pic is also offered by the buyer
$_1.JPG

seems that the line lens is dirty and the line is not clear, but the output of it is over 50mw, I think it is about 80mw.
here is the difference between me and the buyer. if someone tested output by green laser, I think you can judge the output of it.
thank you
Merry from Laserlands

Attachments

• 10mw-green line laser.jpg
    10mw-green line laser.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 235
  • other line laser.jpg
    other line laser.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 405

Output can never be determined by pictures. Sure, a rough estimate can be given but an an LPM reading is your best bet!

-Alex

That's right, it can't be determined by pictures. However, there is clearly fog or smoke in the second picture enhancing the beam.

Last edited:
absolutely correct. if test the output it must be 12mw around.
by experience, it is about 10mw.
and ours is very clean line effect, the other one is very dirty

absolutely correct. if test the output it must be 12mw around.
by experience, it is about 10mw.
and ours is very clean line effect, the other one is very dirty

The picture should show both laser lines. Then at least relative intensities can be compared.
With manual camera settings it is possible to get anything.