Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Company prices for 500mw blu-ray

DJNY

I want to add a 400-500mw blu-ray to my collection. I can´t find companies with reasonable prices. Second thing is, I don´t want to cash $50 or more for shipping!! Yeah I know, builds by LPF members are nice, but shipping to Europe is just to expensive ;)

I dont think I have seen a company produce a 400-500mW BR. I could be wrong though.
And from the prices Ive seen them charge for a 100-200mW BR, its probably going to be crazy expensive.

Pete

Grix

You can't find any because there aren't any. The only one producing a 400mW bluray is wicked lasers, and it's grossly overpriced. Just buy from a member here. I don't know where you got that shipping quote, last time I bought a laser from USA, the shipping was about $15 i believe.

D

Deleted member 8382

buy from a member here. Shipping won't be over 50$...

DJNY

I´m waiting for the price for Exerd´s 400-500mw blu-ray. But I don´t want to trust everyone before I don´t have a LPM.

D

Deleted member 8382

I'd trust IgorT, Daguin or Jayrob 100 times before trusting any other company. However, I understand you don't. Just my advise.

DJNY

I'd trust IgorT, Daguin or Jayrob 100 times before trusting any other company. However, I understand you don't. Just my advise.

I also trust these people who have a status here. I´m just to careful to be the first one buying at a new company or seller. I´m in contact with IgorT, but maybe I´ll wait till 12x diodes get cheaper.

I've only seen a 300mW Blu-Ray advertised... yeah the specs say 300-400mW
but that is a big variation.. especially since the Duty cycle is stated as continuous..
It's not like a green that varies it's power all over the power graph until it stabalizes.

Sonar Extreme

$1497.87 USD.... Ouch... the shipping costs would be the least of your worries... IMO

The best place to get one would be from a trusted member as stated above..
Most well equipped sellers will own a Laser Power Meter.

Jerry

Last edited: