Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Company In The US

anyone know if theres a company in the us that sells laserpointers... i know us customs wont let anyone ship a laser pointer of over 5mw into the us

jeffd

Skylasers is your best bet if you are looking for focusable. I dont think any other american companies sells focusable greens at that power.

Doofus

I'm getting one built by a member here. From searching around a good bit, seems like a lot of the members here offer tutorials and kits on how to build your own.

Just as a note, DarkArmyOfOne is building mine. I'm told he makes great stuff.
http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/d...complete-lasers-shipped-world-wide-42103.html Dunno if this shows up for a junior member like myself :D It's just a link to his thread here on this forum in the buy/sell/trade section (it's stickied)

Just sayin that you don't always have to buy from a company to get the best deal or worry about customs, there're options on here.

well no-one can really make a green ,I mean yea you can get a dx or o-like module and put it in a host for pen units i prefer nova units myself for a handheld opto hands down

i just bought a 50 mw unit from focal for 14 freaking bucks its nice how can anyone compete with that i am ordering three more soon i will add an ir filter for the ones
i am going to use

Well then you dont have a laser LOL

Go into the B/S/T section and make a thread called

WTB: 200mw+ red laser.

Last edited: